We are committed to protecting our customers’ personal data. The purpose of this notice is to disclose how HappyK collects, stores, uses, transfers, and manages Personal Data.
Ways we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Use our rental products / Purchase our products
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Participate in a survey / review / lucky draw / reward / promotion
- Contact us with a question or request for assistance
The information we collect
The information we collect depends on the services / products you use. Here are some key examples:
- Identity – This includes name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Interaction with us – For example, a message or call or photo or video or other records of any contact you have with us.
- Order information – For example, the rental products / products you use or other details related to your order.
- Preferences – This is based on what you share with us on how you would like to be contacted and your preferred rental products / products and lifestyle activities.
How we use your information
We may use your information for:
Processing & Administration Of Orders
- Processing your order
- Enable us to process payments
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you authorised
- Inform you about service related issues
- Verification your identity
- Store information for performing certain functions such as completing forms, facilitating website navigation, authentication, and enabling marketing and advertising technology
Sharing Of Rewards And Benefits
- Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and programs you may qualify for
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising, including through SMS and digital advertising with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Security And Risk Management
- Prevent and detect fraud / theft and recover debts
- Ensure the safety and security of our equipment / assets
Legal And Regulatory Requirements
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver rental products / products you have ordered.
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this notice) to protect the interests of our customers.
We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, without seeking your explicit permission.
Protecting your information
We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent data breaches
- Limited information given to our third-party service providers / agents
- Verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Feel free to contact us at 8768 1334 or email@example.com
You may also refer to our HappyK Personal Data Protection Policy for more details.