Nintendo Switch setting up
1. Open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
2. Connect the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch AC adapter into the top terminal of the dock labeled “AC ADAPTER,” then connect the other end of the AC adapter to a wall outlet.
3. Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the bottom terminal of the dock labeled “HDMI OUT,” then connect the other end into an HDMI port on your television or monitor.
4. Close the back cover of the Nintendo Switch dock.
5. Remove the left and right Joy-Con controllers from the console.
6. Position the console so that the LCD screen faces in the same direction as the front panel on the dock, then insert the console into the dock. While the console is docked, the LCD screen will shut off.
7. Turn the TV set on, and select the correct HDMI input.
1. Place the Nintendo Switch within 3 meters of the wireless router to ensure a strong wireless signal.
2. On the Nintendo Switch console, select “Settings” from the HOME Menu.
3. Select “Internet,” and then “Internet Settings.” The Nintendo Switch will automatically search for near-by Wi-Fi signals.
4. Select the appropriate network name (SSID) from the list.
- If you are unable to find your network’s name, stand closer to the wireless router and press the Y Button to search again.
- If the network name is grayed out, this indicates the wireless security type being used is not supported by the Nintendo Switch.
- If you are still unable to find your network, this may indicate an issue with the wireless network environment.
5. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter the network’s wireless password.
6. The Nintendo Switch will test the Internet connection. Once the test is complete, select “OK” to complete the process.
Nintendo Switch Attach/Detach parts
1. Make sure the Joy-Con are correctly oriented.
First, ensure the LCD screen is facing you. To ensure the right and left Joy-Con are positioned properly with the console, align the “-” symbol on the left Joy-Con with the top left corner of console, and align the “+” symbol on the Joy-Con with the top right corner of the console.
2. Attach the Joy-Con to the Nintendo Switch console.
Use the rail on the side of the console, and slide the Joy-Con from top to bottom, until you hear a click.
Press the release button at the back of the Joy-Con while sliding the Joy-Con from bottom to top.
1. Ensure that the strap lock on the Joy-Con strap is in the “unlock” position (down).
2. Make sure the Joy-Con straps are correctly oriented.
To ensure the Joy-Con straps are positioned properly with the Joy-Con controllers, align the “-“ symbol on the left Joy-Con with the “-“ symbol on one of the Joy-Con straps. Then align the “+” symbol on the right Joy-Con with the “+” symbol on the other Joy-Con strap.
3. Attach the Joy-Con straps to the Joy-Con controllers.
Use the rail on the side of the Joy-Con, and slide the Joy-Con strap from top to bottom until you hear a click.
4. Ensure the Slide Lock on the Joy-Con strap is in the lock position.
1. Ensure the slide lock at the bottom of the Joy-Con strap is in the “unlock” position.
** To detach the Joy-Con straps it is not necessary to press the release button on the back of the Joy-Con controller.
2. Slide the Joy-Con strap from bottom to top.
Nintendo Switch console/controllers charging
1. Open the back cover of the dock.
2. Connect the USB plug from the AC Adapter into the top terminal of the dock labeled “AC Adapter,” then close the cover.
3. Dock the Nintendo Switch console, ensuring that the LCD screen is facing the same direction as the front panel of the dock. Then connect the Nintendo Switch AC adapter into the wall outlet.
Connect the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (HAC-002) into the USB connector on the bottom of the console, then connect the AC adapter directly into a wall outlet.
1. Attach the Joy-Con to the Nintendo Switch console and power it on.
In order for the Joy-Con to charge while attached to the Nintendo Switch console, the console must be connected to the AC adapter and powered on or in Sleep Mode.
2. Charge the console.
**It takes approximately 3 ½ hours to fully charge the Joy-Con controllers
Nintendo Switch post booking
Please ensure that someone is present at the location during the stipulated time period of return. A charge of S$74 will be levied if no one is present at your location to pass the system to the collection person.
If you are unable to return at the stipulated time, please arrange for the system to be placed at a relative/friend/neighbour’s location where it can be passed to the collection person during the stipulated time.
Please inform us of the change in location by 12pm on the day of return.